Broughty Ferry Castle
Sitting at the mouth of the River Tay this 15th Century Castle built by order of James IV. Has stood sentry since then surviving the Earls of Angus, the Rough Wooing, Cromwell, the English, the Scots Crown. Rebuilt in the 1860s to defend against the French; a battery in WW2. Now a museum.
Image dimensions: 3361 x 1448 pixels